SepticNET is able to achieve these low treatment levels without the use of methanol or other hazardous chemicals and without the use of complicated recycle/recirculation systems. SepticNET requires very little maintenance and is designed to run operator-free for long periods without the frequent bio-plugging and filter maintenance required by other systems.
The effectiveness of SepticNET at removing Total Nitrogen (TN), Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD), and Total Suspended Solids (TSS) for residential wastewater and its design flexibility provide numerous advantages for wastewater treatment. Some are listed below. For more complete details about the advantages of SepticNET, click here.
- 320% Better Contaminant Removal
- No Nitrate Mixing Zone
- Smaller Drainfields
- Longer Drainfield Life
- Low Operation & Maintenance Cost
- Easily Expandable
- Montana Invented, Tested, and Manufactured
SepticNET Pre–Designed, Available Systems
- Single Family, On-site System
- Flows up to 500 GPD (5+bedroom house)
- Multi-family or Shared, On-site System
- Flows up to 1,000 GPD (2 to 4 households)
- Underground Treatment Vault (18ft x 5.5ft x 8ft tall)
Small Community Systems1, 2
1 Multiple SC-5K and SC-10K systems can be connected to accommodate flows in excess of 80,000 GPD.
2 Small Community systems requiring larger flow can be designed on a site-specific basis.
To request a quote, contact us today.